In compliance with the provisions of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), this web page informs, in this section, about the cookie collection and treatment policy.
- Name: GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E.
- Address: Portal de l’Àngel, 36, 3ªPl. – 08002 Barcelona.
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Distributor of electrical equipment and industrial automation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done from that computer. Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing advantages for the provision of services interactive, facilitating the navigation and usability of www.grupcarol.com from now on “Website”. Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your device and that in turn the ones that are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
The browser may also include the possibility to specify better which cookies have to be accepted and which do not. Specifically, you can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third-party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf
In addition and as an Internet user, at any time you can proceed to delete the information related to your browsing habits, and the related profile that has generated your habits, accessing directly and free of charge at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/preferences?hl=es.
Types of cookies
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are memorized and only have temporary validity. These cookies do not permanently record any information on your computer’s hard drive.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. The website may use the information from your visit to perform evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data, as well as to guarantee the continuity of the service or to make improvements to its websites. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service.
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked for the monitoring and collection of statistical data on the activity, in order to guarantee the best user service. They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website and to create anonymized browsing profiles of users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users. service users.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, depending on the content of the web itself.
What cookies do we use?
General summary of the cookies used on the web:
|PHPSESSID||session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||persistent||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||persistent||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|GPS||persistent||30 minutes||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location|
|vuid||persistent||2 years||These cookies store information about how Vimeo videos are used so that improvements can be made and our productivity reported. Vimeo makes use of google analytics cookies in the use of its videos.|
|_gat||session||1 minute||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.|
|YSC||session||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||persistent||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|IDE||persistent||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|NID||persistent||5 months||This cookie is used to a profile based on user's interest and display personalized ads to the users.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||persistent||5 months||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
- Google Analitycs: This Website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the Website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could reach Identify the user. Google Analytics, is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google. More information: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you have the possibility to configure your browser to be advised of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. However, the deactivation of cookies may affect the proper functioning of certain sections of the website.
Please, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu option by selecting Internet Options and accessing Privacy.
- If you use Firefox for Mac in the Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy, accessing the Show Cookies section, and for Windows in the Tools menu option, selecting Options, accessing Privacy and then using Customized settings for history.
- If you use Safari, in the Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the Tools menu option, selecting Options (Preferences on Mac), accessing Advanced and then in the Content Settings option of the Privacy section, and finally marking Cookies in the Content Settings dialog.
The information obtained through cookies is used by the owner of the website and by third-party recommendations to whom the owner of the website has hired in order to show advertising related to their preferences.
More information about cookies.