In compliance with the provisions of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), this web page informs, in this section, about the cookie collection and treatment policy.
- Name: GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E.
- Address: Portal de l’Àngel, 36, 3ªPl. – 08002 Barcelona.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Distributor of electrical equipment and industrial automation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done from that computer. Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing advantages for the provision of services interactive, facilitating the navigation and usability of www.grupcarol.com from now on “Website”. Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your device and that in turn the ones that are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
The browser may also include the possibility to specify better which cookies have to be accepted and which do not. Specifically, you can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third-party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf
In addition and as an Internet user, at any time you can proceed to delete the information related to your browsing habits, and the related profile that has generated your habits, accessing directly and free of charge at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/preferences?hl=es.
What cookies do we use?
This website may use the following cookies:
Session cookies: Session cookies are memorized and only have temporary validity. These cookies do not permanently record any information on your computer’s hard drive.
Navigation cookies: The main objective of navigation cookies is to avoid offering recommendations not related to their interests / and to offer targeted and personalized commercial proposals.
These navigation cookies base their utility on the temporary tracking of Internet browsing. The user has the possibility of deleting this type of cookies before starting browsing through other pages of the website
Statistical cookies: Statistical cookies allow to know the following information:
The date and time of the last time you visited our website.
Access to the content you chose on your last visit to our website.
To perform the statistics of use of our website we use statistical tools with a limited scope to the functions described in the previous paragraph and in order to know the level of recurrence of our visitors and visitors contents that are more interesting. In this way we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and make it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
Analytical cookies: These are the ones that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked for the monitoring and collection of statistical data of the activity, in order to guarantee the best User service They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Website and for the elaboration of anonymous user navigation profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users. service users.
- Google Analitycs: This Website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the Website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could reach Identify the user. Google Analytics, is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google. More information: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Third-party cookies: The website may use the information of your visit to perform statistical evaluations and calculations on anonymous data, as well as to guarantee the continuity of the service or to make improvements to its websites. Such information will not be used for any other purpose.
This website uses the remarketing function for which we will collect information about your browsing in order to offer you advertising about our products and / or services for which you have been interested. We may also send you advertising about our products and / or services when you visit other sites on the Google Display Network and / or similar networks.
On the other hand, on certain occasions we can offer through our website third-party content, for example, YouTube videos. These third parties may install cookies that are beyond our control.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you have the possibility to configure your browser to be advised of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. However, the deactivation of cookies may affect the proper functioning of certain sections of the website.
Please, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu option by selecting Internet Options and accessing Privacy.
- If you use Firefox for Mac in the Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy, accessing the Show Cookies section, and for Windows in the Tools menu option, selecting Options, accessing Privacy and then using Customized settings for history.
- If you use Safari, in the Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the Tools menu option, selecting Options (Preferences on Mac), accessing Advanced and then in the Content Settings option of the Privacy section, and finally marking Cookies in the Content Settings dialog.
The information obtained through cookies is used by the owner of the website and by third-party recommendations to whom the owner of the website has hired in order to show advertising related to their preferences.
More information about cookies.