It is essential that you read and accept it before continuing browsing.
www.grupcarol.com is the website of GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. with CIF V65208282 and registered office at Portal de l’Àngel, 36, 3ªPl. – 08002 Barcelona.
Among the values with which we identify is transparency wich is why we want you to know from the beginning, that the privacy of your data is very important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have endeavoured to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsable Identity: GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.LE.
- Commercial name: GRUP CAROL
- NIF / CIF: V65208282
- Address: Portal de l’Àngel, 36, 3ªPl. – 08002 Barcelona.
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Distribution of electrical equipment and industrial automation
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept only for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. they come from:
- Contact Form
- When requesting an offer or quote related to our products either by calling our phone 935 477 356 or through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. We are treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defences of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
As an interested party, if you exercise the right to portability, you have the right to receive personal data about your person, that you have provided us in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from the data controller when technically possible.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them has violated their rights and freedoms.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. There are different systems for capturing personal information and processing information provided by interested persons for the purposes indicated according to each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email and telephone, to respond to the requirements of the users of GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. For example, we may use this information to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the conditions of contract. The data you provide will be located on the servers of Cdmon (provider of GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.LE.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To periodically send you news through email with the latest news, videos or any other commercial, promotional and / or advertising information on the Website, which may exist.
- To provide interested parties with offers of products and services that may be of interest, taking into account the products you have purchased.
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 (EU) GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. with CIF V65208282 and registered office at Portal de l’Àngel, 36, 3ªPl. – 08002 Barcelona. will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in which cases, users’ prior consent will be required informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security and confidentiality standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data: name, surname, email. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- For as long as I am a customer. And up to 5 years after being discharged as clients, according to tax regulations
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity of GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. Share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help SOCIEDAD analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of COMPANY (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US. and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having undertaken to submit all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield.
For more information about the Privacy Shield access through the following link to the website of the US Department of Commerce: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
To check Google’s accession to the Privacy Shield follow the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
When browsing www.grupcarol.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their
obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in a complete and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties, being unable to assume any responsibility for such attacks.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. will ensure that any person authorized by GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. To process the client user data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), it will be under the obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident arises, upon realizing GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.LE., you must notify the Client and user in the event of violation of rights and freedoms without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known. as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send us, exonerating GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. of any responsibility in this regard, even when you provide us with third party data.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form. If you provide third-party data, you must have their prior consent.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. in the terms established in this Policy for the
exercise of the rights of access, rectification, limitation, opposition, deletion and portability to the postal address mentioned above or to the email email@example.com. The revocation of consent will not in any case be retroactive.
GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, SOCIEDAD will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms inserted in the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive news or promotions by e-mail, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Information and Electronic Commerce Services, GRUP CAROL LOGÍSTICA I GESTIÓ, A.I.E. Undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.